250ml Ultrasonic Dinosaur Humidifier
Why Cool Mist?
Cool mist humidifiers do not contain a heating element and are one of the safest for newborns and young children. The ultrasonic vibrations produce fine mist particles that are cool to the touch. Cool mist is also recommended to relieve croup.
Did you know newborns are obligate nasal breathers? This means they breathe through their nose for the first 4-6 months. Humidifiers help clear newborns’ congestion so they breathe easier, sleep better and feed with less frustration.
Here's seven benefits that come along with using a our cool mist dinosaur humidifier in your home or office:
- Helps Prevent the Spread of Airborne Viruses
- Helps Prevent Snoring
- Prevent Dry Skin
- Helps Your Home Feel Warmer
- May Relieve Allergy Symptoms
- Prevents Static
- Prevents Damage to Wood
Water Capacity: 250ml
Type: Ultrasonic Humidifier
Humidifying Capacity: 30 ml/h
Connection Type: USB
Available Colors: White / Pink
Size: 90*90*127 (mm)
- Dinosaur Humidifier
- Cotton Swab Filter
- USB Cord
- User Manual
- (Essential Oil Not Included)
How to use the humidifier?
- Counterclockwise open the humidifier's cover
- Fill the humidifier with water
- Connect the USB cable
- Click the start button
- Let the humidifier produce mist and change colors
250ml Cute Dinosaur Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier
- Healthy material: Quality ABS material is used for hygienic safety,easy cleaning and durable.Zero radiation.Healthy and pollution-free,Suit to pregnant women use,Silent effect is good and moist.
- Mute operation: Super Silent ultrasonic cool mist humidifier air mist humidifiers offer cold mist and quiet operation which guarantee do not disturb you through work or rest. It is less than 15db which is perfect for Baby Room,Bedroom,Office,Car,Yoga or Spa.
- Automatic Shutdown: built-in smart chip,water-off without water automatic power off, anti-dry double protection, fresh air, nourish the skin, suitable for baby room, bedroom, office, car, yoga or spa.
- Easy to Refill and Clean: The wide tank opening makes it very easy to refill with less risk of spills. You can also fit a soft brush or rag through the opening to wipe down the inside of the tank. Note: DO NOT let water enter the air vent while cleaning the humidifier.